#GivingTuesday is held annually on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving to kick off the holiday giving season and inspire people to collaborate on improving their local communities and to give back in powerful ways to the charities and causes they support. This year we are focusing on fun community events, as well as encouraging everyone to get signed up as recurring donors, or Bliss Keepers.
- Join our community art project which begins Tuesday, November 27th, and will continue for the duration of our campaign which runs until New Years Eve. Stop by the Community Room any time the studio is open to add your voice and flavor to the mix!
- Shop at Ten Thousand Villages (Located in downtown Asheville at 10 College Street) from November 26 through December 7, 2018- say Asheville Community Yoga at the checkout counter and 15% of your purchase will come back to Asheville Community Yoga! We will also be hosting a small party on Wednesday, November 28th from 5:30-7:30 at Ten Thousand Villages for some snacks, music and shopping together for a cause.
- Make a reservation at Laughing Seed Cafe on Wednesday, December 5th anytime from 11:30 am to 9 pm, where 20% of sales for the day will come back to benefit Asheville Community Yoga!
- Use our special hashtag #freedomthroughservice and snap a picture of yourself or someone else doing something AMAZING for the community of Asheville.
- Sign up to be a Bliss Keeper! Bliss Keepers are our recurring donors. Even a small monthly donation we can count on allows us to project our income more accurately and plan our expenses more effectively. Head to our website and click Donate Today to sign up. Everyone who signs up for a recurring donation of $50 and up will receive a free gift of an Asheville Community Yoga tote bag!
We hope to see you taking part in as many of these activities as works for your schedule during the holiday season. Thank you for being a part of our community!