A series to enhance your teaching skills!
24 hour CE course
Saturday, February 16th, March 23rd, May 4th, & June 1st:
Each session 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (lunch break from 1-2pm)
Saturday, February 16th: Functional Anatomy for Yoga Teachers
This hands on experiential workshop puts the details of anatomy into the context of teaching yoga.
- Gain confidence to teach your students about their bodies
- Enhance your ability to teach safely in any style
- Boost creativity and effectiveness in your sequences
Saturday, March 23rd: Accessible and Inclusive Yoga Classes
This module will introduce common limitations and injuries along with helpful modifications.
- Learn to build sequences that accommodate many different body types.
- Make your classes supportive and inclusive to a diverse population.
- Learn how and when to use props to support your students
Saturday, May 4th: Sweet Surrender
Dive into the blissful practices that encompass the softer side of yoga: pranayama, savasana, and yoga nidra.
- Understand how yoga influences the human nervous system and why this effect is so important.
- Enhance your skill to promote rest, relaxation, and healing for your students.
- Enjoy the benefits of these practices for yourself as you learn, teach, and receive
Saturday, June 1st: From Good to Great
The final class in this series brings it all together as you develop the subtle skills that take your yoga classes from being well executed to becoming transformative experiences.
- Fill your cup as a teacher by re-connecting to the essence of your love for yoga.
- Improve your ability to attract and resonate with the students you are meant to teach.
- Bring together the skills from prior modules plus your own special sauce to create extraordinary classes.
Tuition: Tuition for this course is $175 for individual sessions. Sign up for all four sessions for $599 (a savings of $101!!) A deposit of $50 is due upon registration, $25 of which is non-refundable.
Early Bird Discount:
Register and pay by January 16th = save $100 and pay only $499!
Cancellation Policy- if you cannot attend the course, please notify us as soon as you can. We require a minimum of 1 month advance notice in order that a full refund, less a $25.00 administrative fee, be given. If you need to withdraw less than 1 month prior to the course, the $50 deposit is non-refundable. Less than two weeks prior to the course, no money paid toward the deposit or tuition will be refunded.
If you have any questions regarding registration, etc… please email Amber: Amber@ashevillecommunityyoga.com.